Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dream Home (cliche title, I know)



My family vacations to Cape Cod every summer and I love staying in the little cottages, but how amazing would it be to own a house like this one at the bottom? I love the cupola at the top with the round porch, and the colors are so classic Cape-ey (oh, well I know Cape-ey doesn't make sense). Even though a vacation home this big on the Cape is not realistic at all, it's still worth dreaming about. Second, its a good thing my parents didn't get me a bed like the one in this picture, or it would of been bad news. You would see a big ol' fat Claire walking down the road from never getting out of her bed. I mean, if I had this little cave of a bed to crawl into, I may never be seen again. And how nice is the shelf behind it? I mean I would have a freaking pantry back there. Enough rambling about the fat trap, The chevron wallpaper in the first picture is so fabulous and I'm dyring for some in my bathroom (rather than the wierdo print my parents put in there). Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment